Your safety and well-being is our first and foremost concern. Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly and smoothly by leaving large bags at home and making sure not to bring any of the items below. All prohibited items confiscated will not be returned.
What am I NOT allowed to bring?
Below is a list of our prohibited items:
– No professional cameras or GoPro’s.
– No weapons or mace of any kind (Including fireworks or explosives)
– No illegal or illicit substances of any kind
– No backpacks and hard-sided bags, along with any other bags (including briefcases, luggage, purses and diaper bag) that are larger than 14″x14″x6″ in size. Single-compartment drawstring and fashion backpack purses will be permitted.
– No glass containers and metal aerosol cans (Including sunscreen)
– No outside food or drinks of any kind
– No bicycles, skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
– No harts, tents, or chairs of any kind
– No hard-sided coolers
– No pets (Except service dogs)
– No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
– No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc
– No balloons and/or inflatables of any kind
– No adhesive stickers of any kind
– No selfie sticks!
– No wallet chains
– No megaphones
– No drones
– No air horns
– No pineapple on pizza (disgusting)
– No crying unless it is for entertainment purposes only
– No laser pointers or water guns or projectiles of any kind
– No whining unless it is for entertainment purposes only
– No umbrellas or spears or swords, just sayin’
– No laptops
– No audio and video recording equipment
We are located at SEATGEEK STADIUM in Bridgeview, IL.
Yes! Parking is available at the stadium for $20 per car & $40 per RV.
Get to and from the festival with Uber, the Official Ride of Country Live2021 Music, Bourbon & Brewfest 2020. With convenient pick-up and drop-off locations located near the festival gates. Get to the fest quickly and get home safe, leave the driving to Uber.
RUN! No seriously, find any security or event staff and follow their instructions.
Gates open at 6:30pm for the Friday Night show and 12:00 noon for the Saturday festival.
Yes. We have a dedicated ADA entry and vewing area. Please follow the signs for ADA dedicated parking and entry. Also let one of our ADA attendants or security know your needs upon arrival and they will escort you to the ADA dedicated entrance and vewing area.
Yes. Lost and found is located at the will call area next to the stadiums box office.
Yes. All children 12 and under will be admitted for free if accompanied by a ticket holding parent or legal guardian (EXCLUDING VIP AREAS). Any guest accompanying a child in the VIP areas must purchase a VIP ticket for that child. Strollers will be allowed for small children. Children will NOT be allowed inside the Bourbon and Brew bar activations without a parent or legal guardian. All others above the age of 12 must have a valid ticket.
If you are a nursing mother, just ask any security or event staff member and they will escort you to a private room within the stadium.
Yes. The festival is rain or shine so dress according to the weather. Rain coats and/ponchos will be permitted.
Yes. You may upgrade your tickets onsite at the box office, if the upgrade you seek is available. Make sure to bring your existing tickets with you.
No re-entry will be allowed to the festival. We have designed the festival so that you will have access to everything you may need throughout the day/evening.
Yes. All our food activations will have vegan and vegetarian food choices available.
Yes. But you should bring ONLY the dosage you would be required to take in the time period you are at the festival.
Entry requires a valid GA or VIP ticket. We strongly recommend that you download your ticket onto your mobile device or electronic wallet. You must present your ticket at the entry gate to have the barcode/QR code scanned for entry.
All ticket sales are final and there are no refunds. This is a rain or shine event.
Parking is $20.00 per car & $40 per RV, cash only. Cars with handicap tags will be directed to the designated handicap parking spots but are still required to pay the parking fee.
There will be ATM’s available throughout the stadium for your convenience.
PHONE CHARGING & STORAGE LOCKERS
There will be FREE phone chargers available onsite. There will be storage lockers available to rent.
Use this link to reserve and rent a locker:
BARS & VENDORS
All bars, food activations and vendors will be on a cashless and contactless app. When you receive your E-Ticket via email, it will include a link for you to download the cashless / contactless payments app.
All ticket sales to COUNTRY LIVE2021 are non-refundable except for the following; If the festival is officially cancelled by the promoter prior to the festival dates, ticket holders will receive a full refund (minus credit card processing fees). If the festival is rescheduled by the promoter to a future date, ticket holders will be given the option of a refund (minus CC processing and service fees) or holding on to their ticket for the rescheduled festival date. All held tickets will be honored on the rescheduled date and ticket holders will receive any and all incentives offered by the promoter in association with tickets being held.
*This FAQ page is non-binding on the festival organizers and security will retain the right to make further restrictions at their discretion.